Whoa, posting JibJab stuff to Facebook is SUPER easy now!

We’ve been working long and hard to find the perfect way to let you post JibJab stuff on your Facebook.  Would building an application be the best way to go?  How about just using a third party app?  Should JibJabbers just upload the videos right onto Facebook?   Well today we’re proud to announce that we’ve caught up with Facebook’s ever changing format and now it is possible for you to drop a sweet, sweet Sendable right into your newsfeed!   We’re really enjoying this new feature, and it’s available after making anything in our library, so try it out!  You’ll also find a revamped share page with easy access to URLs and related content you might like.  Big ol’ props to Phillip, Johan and our amazing tech team for this killer release!

Facebooked!

1. Posted April 9, 2009 at 1:59 am | Permalink

jib jab is funny and great.. but theres to much ones you need to pay for and ones like the christmas ones use to be free now they need to be payed for

if jib jab wants more viewers to come onto jib jab they should make
    all the ones that use to be free, free again and ones like the can -can and other dances should maybe be free too!

if jib jab cant make them free then at least have all of the ones you have to pay for free on a speacial ocasion like easter or christmas

apart from that jib jab is a no.1 website

2. Liskthics
    Posted April 23, 2009 at 10:05 pm | Permalink

I’m the only one in this world. Can please someone join me in this life? Or maybe death…

3. Leslie Heald
    Posted October 17, 2009 at 2:06 am | Permalink

HELP! I love the monster mash I made of my family SO much… have had great response too!
    Is there a way to post it somewhere on my Facebook page permanently… like in My Stuff or Notes?

4. Team JibJab
    Posted October 20, 2009 at 11:26 am | Permalink

Hey Leslie, the best way to post it to your Facebook permanently is to purchase a download to own (follow the link to the right of your Mash) and then upload that video to Facebook. Now it’s yours to keep for good!

5. Daniel
    Posted November 10, 2009 at 6:17 pm | Permalink

I can’t get it to work. When I go to post, it says this feature is not available right now. It won’t even let me post to friends facebook :(

6. Team JibJab
    Posted November 10, 2009 at 7:06 pm | Permalink

Howdy Daniel. We’re having an issue in the first day of launch and we’re working with Facebook to get ElfYourself to post. Should be resolved shortly! Thanks!

7. Posted March 3, 2010 at 8:02 pm | Permalink

Dep9u6 Thank you for the material. Do you mind if I posted it in her blog, of course, with reference to your site?

8. Silapolxxzz
    Posted October 20, 2010 at 8:39 am | Permalink

Hello !

I’m new on this forum so I introduce me…

My name is Jason I’m 19 years old, I’m Spanish.

I like: horses and baseball…

Nice to meet you

9. Donna Miner
    Posted October 26, 2010 at 5:11 pm | Permalink

How do I post a video to the main page on facebook and NOT just my profile? So EVERYONE can see it. When I try to send it one by one it take FOREVER!! HELP!!

Posted October 26, 2010 at 5:18 pm | Permalink

Hi Donna,

When you post a video to your Facebook profile, it shows up on the main news feed pages of your friends (as long as they have not hidden you). This works the same as a status update.

Hope that helped!

10. Lexi
    Posted November 14, 2011 at 7:22 am | Permalink

It’s not even letting me merge my facebook and jibjab accounts let alone post to my facebook. After I get done making my video, it just gives me the option to purchase a membership. I’m assuming you have to be a member to post to facebook now? Lame.

11. Lexi
    Posted November 14, 2011 at 7:24 am | Permalink

It’s not even letting me merge my facebook and jibjab accounts let alone post to my facebook. After I get done making my video, it just gives me the option to purchase a membership. I’m assuming you have to be a member to post to facebook now?? Can someone please help me with this??

12. DeeW
    Posted December 16, 2011 at 3:04 am | Permalink

If you purchase a downloaded copy, is it okay to upload this to your personal facebook page to share with friends?

13. DeeW
    Posted December 16, 2011 at 3:10 am | Permalink

“We’ve been working long and hard to find the perfect way to let you post JibJab stuff on your Facebook. Would building an application be the best way to go? How about just using a third party app? Should JibJabbers just upload the videos right onto Facebook?”

for those of us who took a less easy (and more expensive) way…is it still okay to post / upload videos to a personal / noncommercial facebook page that you purchased to download a copy of the video to share with friends?

Posted December 16, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Permalink

Hi Dee – Yes, you can share your videos on your Facebook wall. Just connect to Facebook and post or copy the URL and paste in your status. If you have anymore questions please email us at help@jibjab.net. Thanks!

14. John
    Posted October 24, 2012 at 9:33 am | Permalink

I run a website for our class, is it possible to post the jibjab creations on the our class website. Usually I need the code to put something on our website.
    Thanks,
    John

Posted October 24, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Permalink

Hi John – Yes, after you create your card, just copy the embed code at the bottom of the page for your website. If you have any other questions just email us at help@jibjab.net. Thanks!

15. Bonnie
    Posted December 21, 2012 at 4:05 pm | Permalink

I have a paid JibJab account with my email address. When I try and connect my facebook account, my account reverts back to a free account. I’m already unsure of paying for this service, and I’m certainly not paying for it twice. So how can I incorporate my facebook account with my previously paid email account?

Posted December 21, 2012 at 5:20 pm | Permalink

Hi Bonnie – Please email us at help@jibjab.net so we can solve your login issues. Thanks!

16. Amy Conroy
    Posted March 14, 2013 at 10:22 pm | Permalink

I am unable to post my video to Facebook. I bought the $1.99 saveable video, saved it on my desktop as an MP4, and tried to post it on Facebook, but I’m getting this error message:

Invalid Video File: There was a problem with your video file. Please try again with another file.

I can’t figure out what is the matter….

Posted March 15, 2013 at 1:12 pm | Permalink

Hi Amy – Please email us at help@jibjab.net so we can solve your problem! Thanks!

• Amy Conroy
        Posted March 15, 2013 at 3:54 pm | Permalink

I got it to work on my work computer; thanks. I think my wireless connection at home was too slow. Thanks!

17. Posted April 13, 2013 at 5:00 am | Permalink

It operates !!! Thanks so much !!!