New head placement tools!

We had so much fun with the video tutorial yesterday that we decided to do another one!

You ever upload a head to one of our Starring You cards and found that the head just doesn’t fit right? Well, we now have a solution for you:  last week we added the ability to move your head around and resize it once you place it within the card.

Please watch the video below for the tutorial:

Do you like these video tutorials? If so, please let us know by leaving a comment.

1. Darren
    Posted July 8, 2009 at 7:45 am | Permalink

Great, Guys, I have been waiting for something just like that. Keep it up !

2. Cheryl Greenberg
    Posted July 8, 2009 at 10:04 am | Permalink

NEW HEAD PLACEMENT. It’s about time…just kidding! All you wonderful people at JibJab are truly ‘AWESOME’!!! Keep up the great work, I can’t wait to see what you do next. I pray for your contined success! Your client and friend forever…Cheryl

3. Kathy Delory
    Posted July 8, 2009 at 6:52 pm | Permalink

This doesn’t work for me. Is it up and running yet? You guys are great at JibJab!

Posted July 9, 2009 at 10:46 am | Permalink

Hi Kathy,

We just sent you a note from Support to hopefully help you out with the issues you’re having. Please respond to that message and we’ll see what we can do.

Thanks!

-Team JibJab

• Kathy Delory
        Posted July 9, 2009 at 6:51 pm | Permalink

Your instruction video says to click on the photo face to reposition and size. Nothing happens when I click on the face.

Thanks,
        Kathy

4. Deb Viren
    Posted July 11, 2009 at 4:03 pm | Permalink

I could not get the tool to work. Darn it. Is there anything special I need to do to my computer to enable the new feature to be able to move and resize the head to the body? Thanks.

Posted July 13, 2009 at 10:06 am | Permalink

Hi Deb. The positioning tools only work with Starring You pictures right now, and my guess is that you’re trying to do it with a Starring You video. We’re working at adding the repositioning functionality for Starring You videos also, but thanks for your patience in the meantime.

5. ron hootman
    Posted July 12, 2009 at 2:58 pm | Permalink

I need to know how to renewww my membership. My isa card has
    changed and I do have pay pal please advise. Thanks, ron h.

Posted July 13, 2009 at 10:01 am | Permalink

Hi Ron,

To renew your Membership, just click the ‘Upgrade Account’ link at the top of the page while logged in to your JibJab account; you will then be asked to enter your payment information.

Thanks for your support!

6. LowCPM
    Posted July 17, 2009 at 9:32 pm | Permalink

Brilliant… how I wished for so long. THANKS!

7. Linda Krause
    Posted July 27, 2009 at 4:59 am | Permalink

This is great. Many thanks!

One request that will help everyone…please add a brightness/contrast for the photos. The size doesn’t bother me as much as the photo being too light or too dark.

8. susan
    Posted November 16, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Permalink

Hi there, Love the site but for some reason the minute i start making a video it says the site is not responding and wont allow me to make the video.. is there something that i need to install on my pc? PLEASE ASSISt!
    thanks

9. Andy
    Posted December 24, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Permalink

i’ve been using the site for a while but this has never worked for me. i’ve tried on google chrome and firefox. its such a simple thing that would make the ecards i send look so much better rather than looking messy and like i’ve not really tried.

i’m planning not to renew my account unless there is a way that i can resize and move the faces in the casting window.