The Elves Are Back!

Office Max and JibJab are excited to usher 2009’s ElfYourself experience in tonight! ElfYourself has some amazing stuff built in this year, and we’ll be going through all the fun things you can do on this blog over the next few weeks. Wait, why are you still reading this? Go on and ElfYourself!

eyisback

1. Rose Brown
    Posted November 10, 2009 at 5:06 pm | Permalink

because I don’t see the singing elf’s,, only the dancing
    ones,,,, will the singing ones come later??

2. Team JibJab
    Posted November 10, 2009 at 7:04 pm | Permalink

@Rose Hm, that’s a first. Are you seeing the page pictured above after you create a head?

• Posted November 11, 2009 at 7:12 am | Permalink

I’m not Tony the Tiger, but these are GRRRRRREAT!!!

3. Dave Demers
    Posted November 11, 2009 at 9:47 pm | Permalink

How about a group of singing and/or dancing elfs so I can do up several people at once??

Also, what else (videos) have you got for Christmas that would include several people?

4. Team JibJab
    Posted November 12, 2009 at 5:03 pm | Permalink

Hey Dave,

All dances and singing videos allow you to cast up to 5 people! Just fill in all blank question marks in the head create area to the number of people you want to dance or sing!

You’ll see all of our Christmas catalog soon, launching next week.

5. lil
    Posted November 13, 2009 at 8:58 pm | Permalink

I can’t get elf yourself to work … it takes me a screen with the elf yourself logo and a twisting horizontal candy cane then nothing!

6. Team JibJab
    Posted November 16, 2009 at 8:41 pm | Permalink

Howdy Lil,

This weekend we saw some server shattering site traffic that had us moving a little slowly. Things should be back up to speed by now!

Thanks!

7. jan
    Posted November 25, 2012 at 7:50 am | Permalink

I have hit the share but I can’t get it to post to my facebook wall? suggestions

Posted November 26, 2012 at 12:15 pm | Permalink

Hi Jan – Are you trying to use ElfYourself.com or JibJab.com. Please let us know by emailing help@jibjab.net. Thanks!