How-To Starring You

One question we get quite often is “how do you make a Starring You video?”. It’s a simple process, but we found it kind of hard to sum up without visual accompaniment. While you can find instructions while making a video and additional information in our FAQ, we’ve decided to go another step and create a few tutorial videos for first-time JibJabbers.

Here is a tutorial for the new ElfYourself site…

And here is a tutorial for general JibJab Starring You videos on JibJab.com!

Enjoy!

1. betty reed
    Posted January 12, 2010 at 9:27 am | Permalink

i would like to know if you can access the older videos that you can put yourself in. these are a blast to make and let the kids watch. thanks for all your great work and keep it up..

2. Team JibJab
    Posted January 12, 2010 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

Hi Betty!

You can browse through your older videos that you have created in the “My Stuff” area after you sign in. http://sendables.jibjab.com/my_account/my_stuff

If you are a non-paying member, videos will stay in there for up to a year after you create them.

If you are a paying member, the videos stay active and you will have access to them no matter how long ago you made them.

3. Audrey crook
    Posted December 20, 2010 at 8:59 am | Permalink

I love the elves and use them a lot every xmas. I also use Jib Jab to send birthday and anniversary cards. The only complaint I have is that children love them and there isnt a lot of choice for childrens birthdays.
    Loved finding out more about how its done keep up the good work.

4. Robert
    Posted July 29, 2011 at 10:54 am | Permalink

I have more fun with your videos. Truly great. I wish you had a personalized video based on golf.

5. Posted December 13, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Permalink

After I installed flashplayer I wanted to buy a download but the option was not available???

Posted December 13, 2011 at 7:33 pm | Permalink

Hi – Please email us at help@jibjab.net and we can help solve your issue. Thanks!

6. T.J.
    Posted December 22, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Permalink

How do I delete or edit my elf yourself can someone help me please

7. LOGAN
    Posted February 9, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Permalink

THIS IS MY FAVORIT THING ON THE GOOGLE SAERCH

8. Posted November 22, 2012 at 11:02 am | Permalink

wow omg i want to elf my self NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO HOW?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Posted December 16, 2012 at 8:13 am | Permalink

you guys are great,,my grandaughter is disney mad,,any chance in the future you will have jib jab princess to stick her head on in your starring you clips,,she would be over the moon to be a princess, yours hopefully alan.

10. Milliesha