2009 – Shout Out to the Crew!

As usual, if you’ve made it through all the “Behind the Scenes” posts we want to thank you for taking the time to check it all out.  More importantly, we assume if you’ve read all these posts then you must be a fan and we want to thank you from the bottom of our JibJabby hearts for sharing our work with your friends and family!  We always remember that it’s your support that allows us to keep doing what we love so thank you, thank you, thank you!  Our goal is to keep making stuff that is worthy of your time and hopefully gives us all a few laughs.

Last, but not least, here is a list of all the amazingly talented folks who helped make this project happen!  Everyone listed below kicked some SERIOUS ass!  It is a pure joy to work with such talented, dedicated and creative people…

“Never a Year Like ’09”

Directed by: Evan & Gregg Spiridellis
Written by: Gregg Spiridellis, Andy Ochiltree
Art Team: Evan Spiridellis, Ian Worrel, Kevin Elam, Devin Bell, Alan Cook, Jeff Gill, Mike Chiechi, Amanda Rynda, Will Staehle, Romney Caswell
Music Producer: John Frizzell
Voice Talent: Jim Meskimen and Gabriel Mann
Audio Engineer: Frederik Wiedmann
Production Manager: Lauren Lloyd
Production Support: Maureen Tzudiker

1. Robin Boggs
    Posted December 28, 2009 at 9:03 am | Permalink

Thanks! My son and I are huge fans of Jib Jab!

2. Paula
    Posted December 29, 2009 at 4:54 am | Permalink

I got such a smile on my face and moments of shock while watching 2009. What a great job. If you would let me join you sometime I would bring homemade cookies!

3. Posted December 29, 2009 at 3:23 pm | Permalink

Congrats to another job well done.. I look foward to this every year since Jib Jab had begun… Looking foward to next years laugh O Rama…

4. Neil
    Posted December 31, 2009 at 12:50 pm | Permalink

Once again a great job! I always look forward to your year end presentations. Thanks again and keep up the great work.

5. Mary
    Posted January 1, 2010 at 11:45 am | Permalink

I agree w/ everyone here!! FANTASTIC work! You guys literally outdo yourselves each year!! Thank you again!!

6. Heather M