ElfYourself 2010 is Here!

We have so. much. stuff. to share after our big launch yesterday, but we might as well start with the biggest and best of all… ElfYourself is here! Two new dances join six classic ones and for the first time ever you can purchase them all together on high resolution DVDs.  Give ElfYourself 2010 a whirl by clicking below!

1. mary
    Posted November 10, 2010 at 4:16 pm | Permalink

i love Elf your self but why not turkeys and indians and pilgrims.our did i miss it

• Lucy
      Posted November 26, 2012 at 7:07 pm | Permalink

Thank you for bringing it back. Everybody loves them.

2. david
    Posted November 11, 2010 at 8:42 am | Permalink

hey! I want to download my JibJabs not have to buy a DVD. What gives?

Posted November 11, 2010 at 12:16 pm | Permalink

Hey David, we are offering DVD’s in addition to downloads this year. The ability to download to your computer still stands :D

3. Elo
    Posted November 11, 2010 at 3:10 pm | Permalink

Hi!! Nice stuffs but I’m a little disappointed… It was better when we could make the mouths move.

4. anna
    Posted November 12, 2010 at 3:35 am | Permalink

….other years i haven’t had to become a paid member, my vids are not downloading for some reason this year, is it because i am not a paid member?

Posted November 12, 2010 at 12:28 pm | Permalink

Hello Anna, We’re not sure why your videos aren’t downloading, but it certainly isn’t because you’re not a paid member. Shoot us an email at help@jibjab.net with more details and maybe we can resolve this issue for you. Thanks!

5. george
    Posted November 14, 2010 at 3:33 am | Permalink

Why wont the mouths move anymore?:(

6. sers pierre
    Posted November 14, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Permalink

Je suis un fidèle des années précédentes, et je voudrais à nouveau m’abonner pour pouvoir conserver mes enregistrements. renseignements en français, s’il vous plait

7. sabrina
    Posted November 15, 2010 at 1:35 am | Permalink

make mouths move plssssssssss….

8. John Snyder
    Posted November 23, 2010 at 9:40 am | Permalink

This isn’t nearly as funny as previous years when the moves would move. Very disappointed :( It’s only the 23rd of November…please correct this issue!

9. John Snyder
    Posted November 23, 2010 at 9:40 am | Permalink

*Mouths would move.

10. liam
    Posted November 28, 2010 at 11:43 am | Permalink

please make it liek last year where we could make the mouths move too

11. Jamespoll
    Posted December 9, 2010 at 8:46 am | Permalink

i visit your site properly. and then i want to say it is a good looking site. great.

12. Rick
    Posted December 19, 2010 at 6:14 pm | Permalink

There is no option for the mouths to move in the singing one. We were going to buy a bunch of these and give them to family as gifts. Its just not the same without the mouth option.

13. Posted December 21, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Permalink

Why can’t my friends open the elf dance that I sent them ??? They have been informed that there is an email from elf yourself but can not access it.Please send info to help.

Posted December 22, 2010 at 12:16 pm | Permalink

Hi, please make sure your friends have Flash 10 installed so they can view our cards. If you have more issues please email: help@jibjab.net

14. Wanderlustlass
    Posted December 25, 2010 at 4:37 pm | Permalink

Why don’t the mouths move this year in the singing elf yourself? I wanted to purchase several of these today to send as gifts but the mouths don’t move. It was so funny with the moving mouths and just doesn’t have the same impact. It appears that others have mentioned this same disappointment but nobody from JibJab posted a reply. Please let us know why this isn’t an option anymore.

15. ivan
    Posted December 30, 2010 at 5:44 am | Permalink

ovo je bas COOL.

16. Lynda Fontes
    Posted March 19, 2011 at 10:29 am | Permalink

I had cancelled this long ago & they are still charging me! Help! How do I get them to stop!

17. Noshin
    Posted October 7, 2011 at 9:50 am | Permalink

this is a really good website cuz it’s a really funny way of making your family dance

18. Lucy
    Posted November 11, 2011 at 8:56 am | Permalink

I want to become a menber but when I open ex: elfyourself I get jus a part of the screen flashing. I did download flasplayer and it still doesn’t open properly What is wrong??? thank you in advance

19. dero
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 5:49 am | Permalink

It’s true- I have been looking forward to this for months and usually I’m rolling around with laughter. This year I can’t view it full screen and the mouths don’t move. RUBBISH :-(

Posted November 12, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Permalink

Hi Deana – JibJab is no longer powering the ElfYourself site.

• eve
        Posted November 24, 2012 at 6:24 pm | Permalink

you can tell :/
        its sad, your one was so good! why did jibjab stop doing elfyourself?????

20. Jo
    Posted December 12, 2012 at 2:55 pm | Permalink

Oh no. I just spent ages putting together my santa claus is coming to town. I’m sure the mouths should be moving (why position the mouths otherwise?)

21. Ed ivy
    Posted December 16, 2012 at 11:38 am | Permalink

When I create card and it comes up with ways to send . When I choose mail . It opens my contacts . When I send . It says it has been shared . But they aren’t getting them . And Im not recieving a confirmation . Help