Welcome Behind the Scenes!

Thanks for checking out the behind the scenes section of  our 2010 Year in Review!  There’s always soooo much work that goes in to producing a two minute short so it’s always fun for us to shine a light on some of the efforts and processes that would otherwise go unnoticed.  Here you’ll find videos, pictures, stories and sounds which will tell the story of our creation process. Dive on in!

1. Posted December 19, 2010 at 9:33 am | Permalink

Saw it first on the Sunday show. Since I am jib-jab since 2008 I wanted to be the first to share it with my SpaceBook friends. Thanks for the funnys….I get a kick out of starring my kids in your video’s. Sure makes me smile when the day is full of crap! you guys are the bomb

• Betty Monteiro
      Posted December 23, 2010 at 12:51 pm | Permalink

Funniest ever!!! great job.

2. Posted December 19, 2010 at 2:09 pm | Permalink

behind the scenes

3. tony rhymes
    Posted December 19, 2010 at 2:51 pm | Permalink

where can i get an Obama puppet!!

• Richard Dysert
      Posted December 20, 2010 at 8:27 am | Permalink

1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20500

4. Greg Baugh
    Posted December 20, 2010 at 7:29 am | Permalink

This is the best one yet guys and gals!!! My son laughed so hard he shot milk out of his nose HAHAHAHA!!! Tip #1 Don’t have any food or drink in your mouth or your kids mouth when you watch anything from JIBJAB lol. KEEP THEM COMMING PEOPLE!!!

5. Posted December 20, 2010 at 9:16 am | Permalink

I LOVE JIB JAB!!! I have so much fun making them for friends, family and my friends in the media!!! You guys are so creative -scary creative! Keep up the good work.

Happy Holidays,

Amy Petrovsky, Sensational Events
    A Loyal Fan of JIBJAB!

6. cbnight
    Posted December 20, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Permalink

The cartoons with the real heads are SOOOOO MUCH FUNNIER than these dumb puppets. Looks like a bad muppet show. I couldn’t even tell that was Biden, thought it was Bill Clinton.
    Completely avoided the Palin factor out fear of retribution I bet.

7. pamela sue
    Posted December 20, 2010 at 5:30 pm | Permalink

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ‘BEHIND THE SCENES’ AVAILABLE AND CONGRATS TO ALL FOR THE MARJORALLY CREATIVE HARD WORK EVERYONE CONTRIBUTES ~ YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING ~ I LOVE IT! :)

8. M Ellingson
    Posted December 21, 2010 at 12:06 am | Permalink

What a fascinating behind the scenes look at your creative process. I’m floored at how much time and effort goes into a 2 minute short. It’s so wonderful to see the creative genius behind this production. Thank you!

9. Posted December 22, 2010 at 6:58 am | Permalink

Congratulations on another great Year in Review! I’m really getting a kick out of the behind the scenes blog, and think the parallels to presentation and slide design are amazing. In fact, I just wrote an article of my own about it at http://mattgambino.posterous.com/36986144. Enjoy!

10. joel miot
    Posted December 23, 2010 at 9:15 pm | Permalink

my granddaughter made a mistake and signed up with jib-jab. how can I cancel this account?

11. joel miot
    Posted December 23, 2010 at 9:17 pm | Permalink

by mistake my grand child 10 years old signed up for jib-jab. how do I cancel?

12. Lisa K.
    Posted December 23, 2010 at 9:46 pm | Permalink

Just wanted to say Bravo! I’m really impressed with the hard work you guys did with the puppets. Love the details — Jib and Jab nodding, the :( sign from the Tea Party, Joe swimming in a pile of money, jetBlew, Obama getting stitches, everything!

Keep up the great work! Happy new year! :)

13. Marty Nilsen
    Posted January 4, 2011 at 7:46 am | Permalink

i liked this but i wish jib jab could go back to the fun like in 2-0-5 and nuckin futs

14. Rebecca kim
    Posted February 27, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Permalink

Hello, nice to meet you.
    This is Rebecca in South Korea.
    I was very shocked for this site.
    I was saw elf at 2009 Christmas.
    And today I came here.
    It was Very nice!!
    Wonderful, how do you make those things?
    I want to work like that.^^
    It would be fun, I think.
    Good Bye~^^