Final Staches!

Today is the last day of Movember, a month dedicated to growing mustaches and raising money for men’s health. If you haven’t already donated, take this final opportunity before December begins!

The guys here at JibJab did an awesome job spreading the word and fundraising for a great cause! Check out their progress from the beginning, middle and now the end:

We are so proud of their selflessness and ability to grow mustaches that match the likes of our JibJab guys and JibJab Jr. kids!

1. Garry McCarthy
    Posted December 14, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Permalink

Love the jibjab cards but a lot of the friwnds that they were sent to did not open them because hey thought they were junk mail when seeing the email was from JibJab but stopped short of checking to see our name .Is there any was the sender could be changed so they dont think its junk mail

Posted December 14, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the suggestion, Garry!

• Elaine DeLany
        Posted December 21, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Permalink

First of all, you guys’ creativity rocks. I loved my personalized “Feliz Navidad” card, when I could view it. It was a big hit with our frends whose faces we used, too. I sent it out ealier this afternoon.

But now I can’t even view it again – it won’t load. I tried 17 times. Couldn’t help it, I loved the card, it really made me giggle. Today, only becuase of this hilarious card you folks sent to me by email, I signed up for a $12 annual fee for maybe 4 -5 cards a year. I’m retired in a frigging third world country and really thought you guys could be trusted. I can’t download it because you Scrooges want $1.99 to do that. And is that a one-time fee, or time-limited usage limit? I’m very disappointed in such great creativity gone Wall Street.

Guess my question is, what is the limit on viewing before you guys cut it off?

Or am I wrong?????

Elaine DeLany

2. Manon Toutant
    Posted December 16, 2011 at 5:47 am | Permalink

Hi we order a hollyday video, #4238254 and we received 5 email. I just want to be sure that the video will be charge only one time. thanks
    P.S. We had a lot of fun doing this video.
    Manon Toutant

3. Robert Boyd
    Posted February 17, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Permalink

I was just working on setting up a funny card for my significant other and decided to end it. Next thing it’s on facebook. What an embarrasment. How do I unsubscribe???

4. Robert Boyd