Inside JibJab: Production Meeting

JibJab’s hilarious eCards and enchanting children’s books take a lot of thought, time and planning. Not only do we have brainstorming meetings, draw storyboards and research for inspiration, we also have a weekly production meeting to keep the team up to speed on what is going on. We share breakfast, motivation and a few laughs. Our production team is so creative that even our agendas are decorated with cartoons and jokes. Check out the outline from last week.

1. Chris
    Posted December 2, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Permalink

It would be great if you had a calendar in your products!!! Would love to create one using all your themes!!

2. Posted December 3, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

I would love to be a part of those meetings. If only JibJab would give me an internship for Christmas.

3. Posted December 5, 2011 at 9:04 am | Permalink

I have an idea that jibjab might be interested in, how would I go about getting this idea to your company?

4. Luisa
    Posted December 7, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Permalink

Proud of you, boys!!

5. Galyna
    Posted December 27, 2011 at 2:01 am | Permalink

I am not sure I am writing in the right place but I hope people @ JibJab will get my message.
    I think it will be great if you create a dance for a mom/ grandma/dad/granddad and 1-2-3-4-5 kids! We’d love it!

Posted December 29, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the suggestion, Galyna!

6. Galyna
    Posted December 27, 2011 at 10:55 am | Permalink

I cannot find last year’s dancing gnome, is it still avalable!
    All my friends loved it, I ‘d like to make some more for my new friend. reply ASAP please

Posted December 29, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Permalink

Hi Galyna – If you mean ElfYourself, you can create new videos on Thanks!