Elf Madness!

With the smell of pumpkin pie in the air and the sound of sleigh bells in the distance, we all know the holidays are fast approaching. A great way to spread holiday cheer is with our funny eCards. This season we’ve hyped our traditional eCard by adding the ability to turn up to 20 of your friends, family & co-workers into dancing elves!

With Elf Madness you can add your own background and personalized greeting to make this eCard one of a kind. This ultra unique eCard can easily be shared via email, Facebook, Twitter or just by copying the URL.

Try this interactive card today!

1. Posted November 23, 2012 at 2:13 am | Permalink

I can’t manage to contact with you guys. I paid a month ago the membership and it appears to be paid in my transaction history, but when I try to send an ecard it says that I’m no a member. Please, any mail appears to send to you this complain. I was thinking to put it on facebook that it may be solve quickly. Thanks

Posted November 26, 2012 at 11:24 am | Permalink

Hi – Please contact us at help@jibjab.net with the email address associated with your JibJab account. Thanks!

2. jose
    Posted November 23, 2012 at 9:12 am | Permalink

I can’t manage to contact with you guys. I paid a month ago the membership and it appears to be paid in my transaction history, but when I try to send an ecard it says that I’m no a member. Please, any mail appears to send to you this complain. I was thinking to put it on facebook that it may be solve quickly. I’m attaching you what appears on my account: It says that I’ve already pay but also there is a message saying “Oh no, your membership has ended”

Posted November 26, 2012 at 11:24 am | Permalink

3. Deb
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 7:15 pm | Permalink

The Elf Madness would be really, really, super fantastic if you can set the moves you want to your own background AND then save it as a download to post like the other “starring you” options. Think of the millions you could make on that!

4. estopipe
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 3:23 am | Permalink

You have a bug with this card.
    It works with two heads, but if I put three all photos revert to a plain background and a complete stranger making the dances.
    Please fix soon!