Behind the Scenes – 2012: The End is Here!

YIR_2012_BLOGIMAGE

We’re proud to present the ultimate breakdown of how we made our 2012 Year in Review animated short. Click here for photos, videos and stories of the process!

1. Ona Jones
    Posted December 22, 2012 at 6:16 pm | Permalink

I would like to cancel my automatic renewal my card is going to be changed and I can’t afford anymore. Thank You Ona Jones

2. Ruth Saavedra
    Posted December 27, 2012 at 2:10 pm | Permalink

Hello friends!
    I dont understand why my membership is expired!! I just joined JIbJab on the first week of December 2,012 (is not a month yet)
    When I get subscribed I paid for 12 months membership. This Christmas week, I wanted to send some videos, but I couldnt, because my membership was expired!!

Do I have to pay $12.- every month??
    Should there be an error, right?

Please could you guys, to check my account, and help me?? I want to keep been a JibJabber!!
    Ruth Saavedra

Posted December 27, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Permalink

Hi Ruth – Can you email us at help@jibjab.net so we can help you with your login issue? Thanks!

3. Jose R. Lopez
    Posted December 27, 2012 at 4:58 pm | Permalink

I want to join, but ther’s no info as to payment via check.
    I do not use credit card #s cause of ID theft (experienced)
    So if this is possible send me an address or other way to join on a yearly base. TY. JRL.
    PS: Reply via Email

4. Linda Johnson
    Posted December 28, 2012 at 1:30 pm | Permalink

Jib Jab pulled a snow job on me. Ordered a cup with a photo 3 weeks ago and it said SHIPPED. Nothing ever came. No one returns phone calls or EMAIL inquiries…not a reputable company at all – I want my product or my money BACK!

Posted January 2, 2013 at 12:01 pm | Permalink

Hi Linda – Apologies for your frustrations. Please email us at help@jibjab.net with the order number so we can issue a refund. Thanks!

5. Posted December 31, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Permalink

I recently purchased this site however many of my reciepiants cannot open them.Please help me with this