JibJabbers get festive for the holidays!

Recently, the JibJab team celebrated the closing of an awesome year, full of hundreds of brand new eCards, hilarious new dances, and plenty of delicious food. It’s been a lot of work — and it was time to commemorate all of the smiles shared!

The night was off to an awesome start, thanks to our friends at Uber! They provided free rides to and from the party, ensuring that we could have a good time and be safe! It was a great night full of food, music, and laughter…at least we think so. The details are a little fuzzy.

The JibJab guys look snappy, while the girls were off having their own holiday dance party.

Many thanks to you for supporting us throughout the year, and to Uber for the great service! You can take Uber to your holiday festivities, too! Just use the ‘JibJab’ promo code for $20 off an uberX ride for new users.

But we’re not done yet — stay tuned for a Year In Review worth twerking over. #WhatAYear

1. Posted December 18, 2013 at 5:16 pm | Permalink

Happy Holidays!

2. Posted December 19, 2013 at 7:43 am | Permalink

I cannot sign up/subscribe to jib jab using my debit card in order to post and send faces…

Posted December 24, 2013 at 1:56 pm | Permalink

Hi David, apologies for the issues! We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and Discover card for payment. If you’re still experiencing issues, please contact help@jibjab.net, and our staff would be happy to assist. Happy holidays!

3. Posted December 20, 2013 at 8:52 am | Permalink

I was told these cards are $18 dollars a piece to post. I thought it was $1.50 for 30 days! I need to know more about this before I make in more cards. Or I am in trouble.

Posted December 24, 2013 at 1:49 pm | Permalink

Hi Kathi, the subscription price for one year is $18, which allows you to send unlimited number of eCards. It’s cheaper than paying for a few paper cards during the year!

4. Posted December 24, 2013 at 8:00 pm | Permalink

I need help setting up an account… My visa card # and 3 digit # on the back are correct ,but you say the 3 digit # is wrong… Help if you want another customer…

Posted December 30, 2013 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

Hi David, sorry to hear about this issue! The best place to get help would be to email help@jibjab.net, so our experienced customer service representatives can take a further look. Thanks!

5. Mary Frain
    Posted December 25, 2013 at 5:00 pm | Permalink

Hi,
    I thought I was paying $1.50 for one card, and I was charged $18 for a full year. How can I cancel? I DO NOT want or need a yearly subscription.