Behind the Scenes of 2013 What a Year!

leno_yir

Welcome to the Behind the Scenes blog for 2013′s Year in Review — What a Year! We’re proud to present the ultimate breakdown of how we made our latest short, so click on for photos, videos and stories!

1. Posted December 22, 2013 at 12:33 pm | Permalink

Reblogged this on SockoRuth and commented:
    Behind the Scenes of 2013 What a Year!

2. Posted December 31, 2013 at 9:37 am | Permalink

How come I can not bring up the 2013 year in review for added words to place on facebook

Posted December 31, 2013 at 11:00 am | Permalink

Hi Charles, are you looking to share the Year In Review video on Facebook? If so, you can view the video on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vNy05_3QV4 . Once there, click the “Share”, then the Facebook icon. You’ll be prompted to login, and then you can post to your wall with your own caption. :) Hope that helps!

3. virginia m. sloan
    Posted December 31, 2013 at 2:05 pm | Permalink

I did not want to extend my membership but the membership fee came out of my account anyway. How do I resign this membership?

4. Posted December 31, 2013 at 2:54 pm | Permalink

wishing all a very happy new year health happiness and peace and love and money,

5. Terry
    Posted December 31, 2013 at 7:58 pm | Permalink

The PoPo said I had to “go go”
    With out my Beer Yo’
    But all I was doin’
    Was smokin’ a joint through Colorado?

6. cher
    Posted December 31, 2013 at 8:39 pm | Permalink

Everyone love-love-loved our Sled Race Christmas Card!
    Please create more funny Starring You Cards.

Posted January 2, 2014 at 11:04 am | Permalink

Hi Cher, glad to hear! We’ve got lots of hilarious Starring You cards in the works for 2014! :)

7. Anita DeSena
    Posted January 2, 2014 at 12:42 pm | Permalink

Received a card but no success using the program.
    I’m self-taught so comp.language is beyond me.

Posted January 3, 2014 at 10:09 am | Permalink

Hi Anita, sorry to hear about the issue! Please contact help@jibjab.net, and our team can walk you through any questions you might have. Thanks!

8. Bill
    Posted January 4, 2014 at 11:35 am | Permalink

I think it’s wonderful that you folks are willing to share the stuff that didn’t work, and the early cuts of things that did. Too many people think that the creative process is such that the final product springs to life out of thin air.

It doesn’t.

Bill

9. Posted January 12, 2014 at 11:10 pm | Permalink

i think in 2014 they should do some think big for next year in 2014 cause it would cool if they did like with
    a lot of funny things and a lot of big pop ups for 2015 it could go world wide on jibjab and maybe youtube!!