Superbowl Sunday involves a lot of snack eating and beer drinking for everybody, even if you don’t like football. As you already know, we love our snacks and beers here so we decided to ask the team what kind of fun snacks they will be enjoying this Sunday. Check out some fun recipes below…
Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
1 ½ lbs cooked chicken breast, shredded
1 bottle hot sauce (use half or whole bottle depending on spice desire)
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
1 (16 ounce) bottle of bleu cheese (or ranch) salad dressing
2/3 cup chopped celery
3 cups shredded cheese
– Preheat Oven to 350.
– In a large bowl, mix shredded chicken and celery
– In a saucepan over med-low heat, combine cream cheese and salad dressing and stir until smooth. Stir in bottle of hot sauce (don’t have to use entire bottle if you want it milder). Pour heated mixture into bowl with chicken mixture. Stir to mix well.
– Pour into 13’ x 9’ baking pan.
– Cover with a layer of cheese.
– Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until bubbly. Make sure to NOT brown. Let stand for 10 minutes.
– Serve warm with celery, chips or crackers.
Spinach & Mushroom Calzone
-Bag of Spinach
-4 Cheese Italian Blend
-Trader Joe’s Pizza Dough
-Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees
-Sauté Spinach and Mushrooms in a little olive oil & garlic powder until cooked
-Put dough on a greased pan & shape into a rectangle shape
-Layer cheese, spinach, mushrooms, in the middle of the dough
-Fold edges over to enclose the ingredients then flip entire loaf over on the pan
-Spread egg over the top of the dough
-Cut 3-4 small diagonal slices in the dough to help air
-Season by sprinkling some oregano leaves & pepper, if desired
-Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes
-Warm up marinara sauce for dipping