Meet the JibJabbers: Robbie Harrison!

You think eCards and Starring You hee-larity appear magically out of the ether? Nope! Human people utilize technological know-how and artistic skills to generate these LAFFS… This week we’d like to introduce you to Robbie Harrison!

RobbieBlog

1. How long have you been Jibbing and Jabbing?

Five years.

2. Where are you from originally? (Did JibJab steal you from your home?)

Los Angeles, born and raised.

3. What’s your area of creative expertise here?

Official title is Technical Director, which means I clean up other people’s messes. I also composite live action videos, which means I make messes that I then clean up.

4. It’s unfair to ask for favorites, but… what project here holds a special place in your heart?

From the Fridge – Santa’s Cookies

5. What JibJab fun are you working on at on the JibJabJob currently?

Working with the Tech department on moving existing content to the new JJ app and compositing one of our 2015 Christmas eCards, “Christmas Story Rap.”

Thanks for answering these hard hitting questions, Robbie!

1. bill axon
    Posted November 7, 2015 at 6:58 pm | Permalink

I’m still awaiting an answer to my 10/25/15 email regarding a refund. It appears JibJab only responds to new memberships. I will now begin to place this account into dispute.

bill axon

Posted January 13, 2016 at 3:19 pm | Permalink

Hello Bill, if this hasn’t been taken care of for you please email help@jibjab.com so that we can have this resolved for you.

2. Ruth
    Posted November 17, 2015 at 12:44 pm | Permalink

Hi Jibjabbers. Just to say thank you for making fun, funny & funnier video cards. I am a crazy jibjabbing grandma technically illiterate who depends on you to make my friends smile. Sincerely, Ruth

3. Sara
    Posted November 17, 2015 at 4:48 pm | Permalink

Please bring back the old Soul Train JibJab video,s. Please!!!!

4. Posted November 28, 2015 at 4:20 pm | Permalink

I CAN’t POST ANYTHING ON FACEBOOK, WHEN I LOG IN OFF FACEBOOK, IT NO LONGER SAYS. HI KIM, NOW IT SAYS HI KERRY, OR HI JOSELYN, BUT NEVER MY NAME, MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO POST ANYTHING, PLEASE HELP

5. RAMcReynolds
    Posted September 4, 2016 at 3:11 pm | Permalink

As if this election cycle wasn’t comical enough, some of us would like to see you do a 2016 spoof on the Hillary & the Donald running against each other with maybe Gary Johnson poking his head up as a Whack-A-Mole. Unless Trump has bought you out. In which case, please don’t tell him I suggested this so he doesn’t send nasty Twitter comments to my boss.