Fun New Holiday Gifs on JIBJAB MESSAGES!

Ho ho ho! Merry Happy! New holiday gifs all up in JibJab Messages!

unnamed (1)

unnamed-1 (1)

unnamed

1. Lisa
    Posted December 14, 2015 at 10:38 pm | Permalink

Is there a holiday jibjab for more than five people.

2. Posted December 15, 2015 at 5:36 am | Permalink

Jibjab was deleted off of my computer. I wasn’t aware that there was an annual fee. I was also not informed that I had to renew my subscription. I’m 75 yrs old and am getting a bit frustated because I’m asked to log in and my password is rejected. When I request a new passwor I have one option. I click on it and am again directed to s loh in asking for the password. Can you please sort this one out?????

Thanks, Walt. The best to all of you in the new year!!!!!

Posted January 12, 2016 at 2:05 pm | Permalink

Hello Walt,

Are you still having troubles? If so please email help@jibjab.com so we can get this resolved for you. Thanks.

• Walt Kubon
        Posted January 14, 2016 at 5:07 am | Permalink

All is working good. The only problem I have now is trying to upgrade. Got a bit confused with your advice on how to pay. Would appreciate it if you can let me know how to upgrade.
        Reckon I was born before my time. Will ben76 in April. I think youn people are priceless. Thanks for your imaginations.

Walt

Posted January 18, 2016 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Hello Walt, can you please email help@jibjab.com so that we can have this resolved for you? Thanks!

3. Posted December 21, 2015 at 6:32 pm | Permalink

I can’t seem to post my e card.

Posted January 12, 2016 at 1:56 pm | Permalink

Hello Aimee,

Thank you for reaching out, can you please email help@jibjab.com so that we can take care of this for you? Thanks.

4. Unni Ströberg
    Posted December 23, 2015 at 2:45 am | Permalink

To JIBJAB
    I just paid to be a member to be able to send a card. I still get the question if I would like to upgrade. How do I do to be abel to use the app and get value for money????

Posted January 12, 2016 at 1:55 pm | Permalink

Hello Unni,

5. Mary Glavind
    Posted December 27, 2015 at 1:22 pm | Permalink

HOw do I get rid of the black “moustaches” on my cards when my characters are singing? They ruin these great cards!
    Thanks for your help!

Posted January 12, 2016 at 1:53 pm | Permalink

Hello Mary, if you email help@jibjab.com we can get this taken care of for you. Thanks.

6. Marina
    Posted December 31, 2015 at 12:08 am | Permalink

Hi

I’ve experimented with a video, to see what it’s like, signed up for what I thought was a one-off thing. I’ve got a video which I couldn’t use for what I wanted, but there’s something in the profile (which I accessed by accident) that says? the subscription was $18 for a year.
    I don’t have an access to my banking at the moment, but could you please cancel that membership as it is not useful for me as I’ve figure out after getting that one video

Happy New Year

Marina

Posted January 12, 2016 at 1:51 pm | Permalink

Hello Marina, thank you for reaching out. Can you please email help@jibjab.com so that we can resolve this for you?

7. Melissa bonin
    Posted December 31, 2015 at 10:51 am | Permalink

You renewed my account and I no longer want your services. I emailed you several days ago. No response. Please credit my account!!

Posted January 12, 2016 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Hello Melissa, Thank you for reaching out we have processed your refund of the 18.00.

8. GGGAAAYYY DOT COM
    Posted January 5, 2016 at 6:39 am | Permalink

how to send URL of a JibJab Video to a non member?

Please Help?

…….Sam

Posted January 12, 2016 at 1:47 pm | Permalink

Hello Sam, can you please email help@jibjab.com so that we can help you out with this? Thanks.