Location: Venice, CA
Reports to: Director, Production
Length: Full-time Permanent
Summary: JibJab is looking for a highly organized, energetic and amiable Production Associate to join our world class team. This is an entry-level position. JibJab is a fast-paced and rapidly growing company so this person must be hungry for a high-pressure environment. Primary responsibilities include providing support to our artist and staging content but this person must be a go-getter that is passionate about forging new frontiers. There are no rules for what we do; we are inventing them as we go!
- Assist Production Director and Technical Associates
- Produce daily report on production team’s progress
- Keep all Production areas organized and stocked
- Order supplies, such as software, studio equipment, etc.
- Assist with audio and image licensing
- Manage and maintain all digital libraries (sound effects, photos, reference, etc.)
- Upload content to our website and test for quality assurance
- Data entry
- Incredible attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and / or iWork
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Positive, “can do” attitude is an absolute must
- Desire to help others
- Comfortable in cross-platform environment
- A great sense of humor
- A pioneering spirit and a love for the web
- Familiarity w/ Adobe Creative Suites and Final Cut Pro
- Knowledge of codecs and file formats
- Competitive salaries and stock option packages
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Friendly, fun work environment – this IS JibJab!
Please submit a resume and cover letter that clearly explains how your skills and experience align with JibJab’s needs by email to email@example.com. Applicants must include the job title in the subject line of the email. JibJab is an equal-opportunity employer.