“Impress Me,” says JibJab voice actor Jim Meskimen!

Our pal Jim Meskimen, voice of “This Land” and other classic JibJab hits, has a new TV show!

It’s called IMPRESS ME, and it’s certainly impressed team JibJab.

Impress_Me

Check it out on Pop TV Wednesdays at 10:30/ 9:30c, and tell ’em JibJab sent you.

1. Posted November 16, 2015 at 9:43 pm | Permalink

Why isn’t it free to make cartoons like it used to be on job jab????

2. Dita Waňková
    Posted January 6, 2016 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

Haw can i cancel my account ? I registred in 2013 and I dont wońt never more pay for this jib jab pages.How is possible,you taky my many every years without my permission ?
    on 23.12.15 you removed my many and I not use your pages
    Please, repay it back. Dita Waňková

Posted January 12, 2016 at 1:46 pm | Permalink

Hello Dita, can you please email help@jibjab.com so that we can resolve this for you? Thank you.

3. Corrine Hewitt
    Posted January 11, 2016 at 10:25 pm | Permalink

I was just trying to get Soul Train and I tapped on the word but nothing came up. You know that dance show that was on years ago with all the black dancers. Don’t you offer that anymore? I tried it once last year,put me and my husbands heads of two dancers dancing down the soul train line. It was hilarious. Can’t find it anymore. Let me know if you still have it and if so what or how do I get it. Thanks Corrina

4. Diana
    Posted January 19, 2016 at 5:35 pm | Permalink

I already had a account. The problem is that I sign out of Facebook or something when wrong. I joined again and they charge me $18.00 from my account. If it’s that expensive I would like to cancel my jibjab account. I would like my money to put back in my chase account. Please feel free to email me. Thank you. Diana Natal

Posted January 20, 2016 at 7:32 am | Permalink

Hello Diana, please email help@jibjab.com so that I can have this resolved for you. Thanks.