You think eCards and Starring You hee-larity appear magically out of the ether? Nope! Human people utilize technological know-how and artistic skills to generate these LAFFS… This week we’d like to introduce you to Robbie Harrison!
1. How long have you been Jibbing and Jabbing?
2. Where are you from originally? (Did JibJab steal you from your home?)
Los Angeles, born and raised.
3. What’s your area of creative expertise here?
Official title is Technical Director, which means I clean up other people’s messes. I also composite live action videos, which means I make messes that I then clean up.
4. It’s unfair to ask for favorites, but… what project here holds a special place in your heart?
“From the Fridge – Santa’s Cookies”
5. What JibJab fun are you working on at on the JibJabJob currently?
Working with the Tech department on moving existing content to the new JJ app and compositing one of our 2015 Christmas eCards, “Christmas Story Rap.”
Thanks for answering these hard hitting questions, Robbie!